Hawthorn Academy is a locally owned and operated preschool with three locations in the Columbus area. We are constantly looking for positive minded individuals that are eager to work in a team driven positive work environment. We are currently looking for teachers for our locations in Dublin.
Job responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Maintain a safe, fun and nurturing environment within your classroom
- Assist in the development of each child’s social and emotional development through positive guidance
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with families
- Create and implement lesson plans using our nationally recognized and research based curriculum
- Track and assess the developmental needs of our students.
- Child Development Associate (CDA Credential), Bachelor’s Degree, or Associate Degree
- A willingness and drive to continue professional development
- A willingness and drive to work as part of a team
- A positive attitude!
- Flexibility in thinking and scheduling
Hawthorn Academy offers all of our employees the following benefits:
- $13-$16/Hour Started Wages, Based On Education Level & Experience In The Field
- 12 Paid Holidays Per Year
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 401k Retirement Planning with Matching (up to 10%)
- High Quality Health & Vision Coverage
- FREE Childcare Discount
- Ongoing Paid Professional Development Including First Aid & CPR Credential